• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I just discovered that it is significantly harder for me to pour a handful of peanuts into my mouth from my left hand than it is from my right hand. That is so weird. Would my dominant hand being my right really make that much of a difference? Or is it just the orientation of my hands?
Is this just at a normal seated position?? I almost wanna go buy some peanuts or sumn to test this on myself.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Our house constantly has some sort of rattling noise going on inside of it. It’s annoying as **** but usually I can figure out where it’s coming from or put on headphones.

Except right now the loudest one yet just popped up and I can’t figure out what’s causing it. Ugh.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Our house constantly has some sort of rattling noise going on inside of it. It’s annoying as **** but usually I can figure out where it’s coming from or put on headphones.

Except right now the loudest one yet just popped up and I can’t figure out what’s causing it. Ugh.
Does it get louder when you’re in the kitchen? That could be the glasses being together in the cupboard and vibrating. Or is it usually in another room?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Does it get louder when you’re in the kitchen? That could be the glasses being together in the cupboard and vibrating. Or is it usually in another room?
Nope. It’s usually the loudest in my bedroom. Usually it’s the AC but right now it’s coming from somewhere else entirely.

People are smart on this forum. And out of orange juice.
And it's getting strangely (or not) hot in September now. The last three months were fine.

Also, I have this pathetic thing where I like to write and plan stories and stuff, but very much hate making mistakes or not writing good enough.
Sounds like something to overcome.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
People are smart on this forum. And out of orange juice.
And it's getting strangely (or not) hot in September now. The last three months were fine.

Also, I have this pathetic thing where I like to write and plan stories and stuff, but very much hate making mistakes or not writing good enough.
Sounds like something to overcome.
Are you in yhe uk??

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
the weird inconsistency w/ nintendo's re-releases naming

Skyward Sword HD | remaster
Link's Awakening (same name) | remake
Paper Mario TTYD (same name) | remaster?
Xenoblade Definitive Edition | remaster
Super Mario RPG (same name) | remake
Metroid Prime Remastered | well yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom