• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
compared to everything else surrounding it (even in the image itself), this is just a small nod or easter egg kind of thing, yet it still gives me heart palpitations

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
why do all boybands have the same style of vids something going on but theres always the bit with them in colour coded outfits or various shades of the same colour floating around each other.....

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Has anybody else noticed there's just something wrong with kids now? A lot of the kids we have at VBS this year are really good but a few of them... yeah. They don't engage with anyone, they don't listen to any authority, and they do what they like. If you try and yell at them the don't look at you, they don't acknowledge you, they just push past you like you're not even there. It's mad disconcerting.

I don't wanna be like "back in my day" but I remember being in VBS as a kid, everyone sitting quietly and chatting with the teacher while we do our crafts. Even the good kids now don't listen, they just scream. And this is the first year we had to ask a parent not to bring her children back just because of how awful and disruptive they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom