• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
My little sister doesn't understand how google works, she'll turn on the mic and be like " play me a justin beiber song but without the video please" or "play a justin beiber song that is appropriate for a 9 year old" lmao
I like how the first one sounds like an order at a restaurant

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I kinda liked a senior from gym. He passed out of the college this year. He's got really good muscles.
Maybe it's just admiration rather attraction

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
After a long day of work yesterday my hubby and me enjoy our weekend! Next sunsay we're going to krea-doe, a dutch con for creative hobbies like embroidery, painting, diamond painting and tons of other stuff :D
does that mean you paint jewellery diamonds (like real expensive?) or the shape??

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I passed by my little brother's Sunday school room today, and there was a Master Chief action figure of all things in there. The moment I saw it, I had this play out in my head:
"Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing in Sunday school?"

"Sir, Jesus loves me."

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
I passed by my little brother's Sunday school room today, and there was a Master Chief action figure of all things in there. The moment I saw it, I had this play out in my head:
"Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing in Sunday school?"

"Sir, Jesus loves me."
i mean jesus is basically cortana for christians

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom