• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
So according to a friend Xbox 360 doesn't have live anymore, I tried to look around online for info but I'm getting mixed results. Seems the games have either shut off online or are just about to, so I decided just to sell the xbox gamexchange to try and get my money back (I only wanted it for online). It works but there's a parental lock on it, so we have to ask the garage sale guy if he knows it before they'll buy... Is there a way to powerwash it so we don't need the code? Gamexchange guy said there wasn't but I don't really want to go to the garage sale guy's house again lol
Why are women's underwear commercials advertising more toward men than the women who would be wearing them? I'm pretty sure women don't need to sensually pose to sell underwear to other women.
It's for the men to think, "I wanna see my girl in that" and buy it for the women

Either that or it's for the men to hide the catalogues under the bed for themselves, and the wife to later find it and think- "Oh Brandon, you are so dea- hey I've been needing a pair like that, might as well buy em"

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
So according to a friend Xbox 360 doesn't have live anymore, I tried to look around online for info but I'm getting mixed results. Seems the games have either shut off online or are just about to, so I decided just to sell the xbox gamexchange to try and get my money back (I only wanted it for online). It works but there's a parental lock on it, so we have to ask the garage sale guy if he knows it before they'll buy... Is there a way to powerwash it so we don't need the code? Gamexchange guy said there wasn't but I don't really want to go to the garage sale guy's house again lol
would formatting the system remove the parental lock?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The irony is beautiful. There was a feud in NASCAR that was heating up and possibly about to get really ugly (I'll be posting details about that in my NASCAR blog tomorrow, or rather later today,) and NASCAR stepped in and said basically said "This is over, we don't want to see any more from either party." Anyways, there was a thread on a NASCAR forum I'm on discussing that meeting and now it's been deleted. Basically I just think it's funny that the thread about the feud getting shut down was itself shut down.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My older sister is so bad with names, I decided to mess with earlier:

Her- what's the name of thta guy- gah, something?
Me- what guy?
Her- the big bad guy from zelda
Me- oh, Gandalf.
Her- oh, yeah
Her- for a sec I thought it was Ganondorf or something, I'm so bad with names
(She said that completely sincerely, btw)
Her- so uh, I saw this pin, there was the postman, from zelda, and he was running and link saw that it was... that guy (she already forgot his name) and was like, midna warp me
Me- so where was Gandalf?
Her- he was disguised as the postman
Me- Gandalf?
Her- ...
Her- I hate you

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My older sister is so bad with names, I decided to mess with earlier:

Her- what's the name of thta guy- gah, something?
Me- what guy?
Her- the big bad guy from zelda
Me- oh, Gandalf.
Her- oh, yeah
Her- for a sec I thought it was Ganondorf or something, I'm so bad with names
(She said that completely sincerely, btw)
Her- so uh, I saw this pin, there was the postman, from zelda, and he was running and link saw that it was... that guy (she already forgot his name) and was like, midna warp me
Me- so where was Gandalf?
Her- he was disguised as the postman
Me- Gandalf?
Her- ...
Her- I hate you
And I thought I'm bad with names.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't understand Twitter at all. Twitter claims 1 to 2 hashtags is the best to gain the most tweet impressions, I've only recently started messing around with hashtag variety. I have no idea what I'm doing, lol. The most impressions I got for tweets was on October 11th for some reason. Apparently my best performing tweet though was the Teba piece I did. Idk why, is it just based on content, or was it because of the time of day I posted it, the amount of hashtags I used, the specific hashtags I did use... Can I just meme and go #hashtag lol

In other news, I apparently suck at drawing OoT Link and this bothers me greatly.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Since I have the day off from school, I decided to watch some of the Batman 60s show. Just thought I'd thrown out a word of advice for all you aspiring villains out there- if you have the hero in a death trap, do not leave until you see the hero is 100% percent definately dead. And never, ever, tell the hero exactly what your great crime is going to be before leaving them in the death trap unattended. Just thought I'd say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom