• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
atlanta_repave_3-780x520.jpeg

They're in the early stages of repaving a NASCAR track, and all I can think at this point is that they should get the cars to do it.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I'm out of cinnamon rolls and I was really hoping that I would be able to have one tomorrow.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Apparently the vet we took my dog to doesn't know a damn thing about what they're doing.

He's gotten worse over yesterday and today. Can barely stand up and won't eat. I'm just panicking.

He has all the symptoms of Lyme disease which, while mildly reassuring to have an idea of what might actually be going on, is still terrifying to know considering how it can affect them. I'm calling the vet first thing in the morning. I just hope it hasn't been too long before we realized what it might be.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I really like my new wireless earphones! They're called Soundpeats Sonic, they were only $39.99 USD, and honestly blew away my expectations. Really crisp audio when listening to music, and I love that it really has a kick with bass. They have built in microphones, so I made a phone call earlier and was told I could be heard very well. I haven't used them to watch any videos yet, but they have a mode that is supposed to make using them for gaming or to watch movies better to prevent any lag. I wish I could pair them with my Switch, lol. Also a really nice feature to use only one earphone if you want, usually doing that with traditional earphones causes some aspects of audio to get kind of lost in translation.

The gel buds that were already on them fit ok, but didn't feel snug enough, so I put on the largest ones and they fit perfect. I didn't have any issues with them falling out either, and after an hour of use they didn't cause my ears to hurt.

But the thing that I keep thinking is: how did I put up with the earphones I've been using for so long! They were always falling out, the right earphone sounds really low for some reason (it used to sound fine a year ago). Also the bass on them sucks. I remember being very unimpressed when I got them because the pair I had before had extremely good bass, but after awhile I just dealt with it.

It's nice to have something better again.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I really like my new wireless earphones! They're called Soundpeats Sonic, they were only $39.99 USD, and honestly blew away my expectations. Really crisp audio when listening to music, and I love that it really has a kick with bass. They have built in microphones, so I made a phone call earlier and was told I could be heard very well. I haven't used them to watch any videos yet, but they have a mode that is supposed to make using them for gaming or to watch movies better to prevent any lag. I wish I could pair them with my Switch, lol. Also a really nice feature to use only one earphone if you want, usually doing that with traditional earphones causes some aspects of audio to get kind of lost in translation.

The gel buds that were already on them fit ok, but didn't feel snug enough, so I put on the largest ones and they fit perfect. I didn't have any issues with them falling out either, and after an hour of use they didn't cause my ears to hurt.

But the thing that I keep thinking is: how did I put up with the earphones I've been using for so long! They were always falling out, the right earphone sounds really low for some reason (it used to sound fine a year ago). Also the bass on them sucks. I remember being very unimpressed when I got them because the pair I had before had extremely good bass, but after awhile I just dealt with it.

It's nice to have something better again.
Where can I find one you shill? I'm tired of inferior audio equipment and that price seems great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom