• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

It's so calm and peaceful today, it's almost possible to forget there's a worldwide pandemic happening. :)

But it seems some people have forgotten :ananger:

There's a ton of people outside in groups, without protective gear on, and paying no attention to social distancing.

I'm legit angry at them. Literally nobody but myself and my mom are actually doing as we've been told.
There have been confirmed cases in the area, so they're putting themselves and others at risk for what? to spend time in the sun, which they could do in their gardens?!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I was up until about 3am last night/this morning browsing the Internet kind of aimlessly and came across this wikipedia page about something called Alice in Wonderland Syndrome. I'd never heard of it before so I read through it and thought it was pretty interesting but then I went to sleep.

Then tonight in a Facebook group chat with my close friends one of them randomly brought up that they had an episode and suffer very infrequently from Alice in Wonderland Syndrome. I hadn't mentioned the page or anything about it so it was a pretty strange coincidence. Interesting how things like that happen sometimes.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It's stupid that the human body is evolving MUCH slower than our human society.... Our bodies are still built to hunt for food, squat while pooping, not sitting down a lot, picking stuff up by bending our knees instead of our backs etc.
We even have to take special care of our teeth so that they don't rot, which is something I don't think any other animal needs to do as thoroughly as we do.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I just finished an Editorial listening to nearly the entirety of Appetite for Destruction. I'd say this was a productive evening! I can't believe it's been 20 years since Majora's Mask released coming up. It's such an amazing game. While I have that editorial going up on the frontpage, I will be writing up a piece exclusively for my blog! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom