• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Turns out the reason my skin's been in such a bad condition lately, is because I'm allergic to the cream the doctor prescribed.
My skin went from a little irritated and dry, to cracked and bleeding, and now it seems to be easing up now that I've stopped using it.

Either my doctors are really bad at diagnosing skin conditions, or i'm allergic to a lot of creams.
Literally only one has ever worked, and it wasn't prescribed.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My fiance has an al in one desktop but he never uses it. He rather wanted to have my laptop so we switched. But man I had to restore his pc completely! I have no clue what happened to it in the past and I probably don't wanna know either :P But I managed to get everything done. Now I've got a wonderful pc with a huge screen and I can play the switch on it. It's a touch screen pc so that makes it even more handy when it comes to photoshop. In the end the exchange was a win for me :D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just want everything to be ok between my best friend and me. I am trying so hard for things to be ok but she ends up hurting me constantly. I don't even want to talk to her right now because I'm sad and when I am sad she just ends up turning things around and gets mad at me and I just end up feeling worse. I can't take it anymore. I'm pretty sure she hates me anyways though because she just treats me like **** now. But maybe I am actually the problem and I'm just sabotaging another thing that's really important to me. I dont know. This just sucks...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I just want everything to be ok between my best friend and me. I am trying so hard for things to be ok but she ends up hurting me constantly. I don't even want to talk to her right now because I'm sad and when I am sad she just ends up turning things around and gets mad at me and I just end up feeling worse. I can't take it anymore. I'm pretty sure she hates me anyways though because she just treats me like **** now. But maybe I am actually the problem and I'm just sabotaging another thing that's really important to me. I dont know. This just sucks...

:( :hug:

I'm here for you, I care about you! I'll be your friend. I'm pretty sure you aren't the problem if you want things to be okay. Praying that everything will work out between you guys. Have you asked her about it?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I’m getting more emotional lately. Idk why though, maybe because I’m growing up or something? But almost every movie a watch now I get a little emotional at some part. I used to never get emotional, and now I’m getting emotional every other day lol

I’m getting more emotional lately. Idk why though, maybe because I’m growing up or something? But almost every movie a watch now I get a little emotional at some part. I used to never get emotional, and now I’m getting emotional every other day lol
:hug: maybe they're just good movies :)
At least you are able to show emotion too, that's a very good and human thing <3

-----------

I need some new Tales of Arise news. I'm dying over here.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Watching Attack on Titan.......does something.....to me........I don't know.........
Interesting anime, but I hate Armen's sniveling.

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom