• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
About 2 miles north of where I live and work a car hit a train and caught on fire. The person operating the vehicle was trapped in the car and died from the fire. That's scary **** right there.

Ninja

Well well well
Getting this work week over with. I had a phone interview today that went very well. Similar position and could be making about $5,000 more per year. They are scheduling me to meet with the current GM to view the property and lunch.

My Junior Recital is next Friday. The culmination of everything I've learned over the past three years packed into an hour long self-directed public concert. I'm not as ready as I'd like to be at this point and I'm starting to get super nervous.

Good luck, Tristan. I'm sure other people in your situation are super nervous as well. Focus on what you know and not on what you don't, and you can do well.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Getting this work week over with. I had a phone interview today that went very well. Similar position and could be making about $5,000 more per year. They are scheduling me to meet with the current GM to view the property and lunch.

Good luck with getting into that new position!

My Junior Recital is next Friday. The culmination of everything I've learned over the past three years packed into an hour long self-directed public concert. I'm not as ready as I'd like to be at this point and I'm starting to get super nervous.

Also all the best for your performance, let us know how it goes.

------------

Indonesia is going well so far. It is much more of a developing country than I'm used to in Australia or visiting in Japan but the people here are super friendly and hospitable. Everything is so cheap compared to Sydney I can't believe it, I think I changed over much more money than I needed.

We got hail today! I am so pleased. This is my sort of weather.

_66530807_acarwindshieldbatteredbyhailstones.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom