• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Nagasa

am real super sand
Staff member
Goddammit, can it be at least quiet for ONCE in this apprtment block?? Why are the neighbors ALWAYS making noise around 10pm and NOT keeping other people in the same block in mind?

Oh, I just saw something unique and very rare. Something I haven't see for a loooong time. Suddenly a wild Dan showed up again on ZD. Welcome back Danny boy :D
images (1).jpeg

DANNY BOY WHERE ARE YA!?

Nagasa

am real super sand
Staff member
Mom back in the hospital again for more tests. Hopefully she won't need a second open heart surgery but it doesn't look good.

We find out today.

Nagasa

am real super sand
Staff member
Let us know how she gets on.
Thanks brother.

She's home now. Her blockages are back, she will need another open heart surgery, we meet with her doctors in a week. Coronary artery disease plus bad habits definitely don't help.

It runs in my family that's why I do the best I can to stay in shape because of **** like this.

:(

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
ZD Champion
Thanks brother.

She's home now. Her blockages are back, she will need another open heart surgery, we meet with her doctors in a week. Coronary artery disease plus bad habits definitely don't help.

It runs in my family that's why I do the best I can to stay in shape because of **** like this.

:(
Ah that's no good. Hope it goes well for her when she does go in for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom