• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Mostly sleep today, actually. I've been going to sleep too late in the day, and having to wake up at a point where I've had just enough sleep that I can't go back to sleep easily, but also really don't want to be awake and hold my eyes open. I just want to feel well-rested and have a good night's sleep again.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mostly sleep today, actually. I've been going to sleep too late in the day, and having to wake up at a point where I've had just enough sleep that I can't go back to sleep easily, but also really don't want to be awake and hold my eyes open. I just want to feel well-rested and have a good night's sleep again.
Thats been me lately. So I jumped into bed at like 10 last night. Felt good to actuslly get 9 hours

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
At which point does habitually bad behavior become an addiction?

D

Deleted member 84722

Sometimes I question my own existance. Why and how do we exist in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom