• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Been an intense but very productive week.

I was offered a third job yesterday doing sales work occasionally so I'm going to give that a try in a few weeks.

I had my last shift at my McDonalds store as I am starting at a newly opened one this week.

I started the Uni semester today which went pretty well, this sem I'm doing:
> Japanese Language & Culture 3
> Foundations in International Studies
> Database Fundamentals
> Finance and IT Professionals

I ran into two girls at Uni speaking Japanese today and went over for a chat to see if they were exchange students. It turned out that they were and they're very friendly so we exchanged contact details so we can meet up and practice each others language.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
am at an impasse....do i grab an expensive $8 burrito from chipotle, or do i make hamburger? part of me says to wait, the reason for this is to obtain Hyrule Warriors Legends and another game for really cheap (HWL releasesd in 3 days)....but i am hungry now. ah, what do?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
who said i was coming to see you and not @Tristan ;)
latest

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Don't they offer much better benefits and higher salaries in your country?
I think since the cost of living is higher here pretty much everywhere has a higher wage here.

I'm not on salary but get a bit over $23 p/h. I suppose benefits include 20% off McDonalds nation wide, and discounts on gift cards for lots of shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom