• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I don't understand how someone likes mayonese, I find it absolutely disgusting, along with bacon. I just can't eat them, they make me feel really disgusted and sick

Reactions: Dio

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I swear I hate our upstairs neighbors. They blare their **** music at the worst possible times and it's literally auto-tune hell up there

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You're forgetting that mayonnaise is completely disgusting in general so that ain't saying much. :P
That is a matter of opinion.

Yeah but...it all tastes different haha
Idk, you have to remember that here in america we eat ****ty stuff. By that I mean we eat things that aren't very healthy. Maybe in sweden they don't put all the junk in their mayo that is in ours, resulting in a different taste. Probably has less fats and oils.

Last edited:

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
That is a matter of opinion.

Idk, you have to remember that here in america we eat ****ty stuff. By that I mean we eat things that aren't very healthy. Maybe in sweden they don't put all the junk in their mayo that is in ours, resulting in a different taste. Probably has less fats and oils.
I love it when people come from Italy to the US, and they taste our ****ty food. They aren't even afraid to say it's really bad. Hahahahahaha

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Me: I think I'm going to make soup.
Sister: You can do that, but you ate it last weekend too and the weekend before that.
Me: I like soup.
Sister: I guess after eating soup for a while, you'll get a bit tired of it. At least normal persons would.
Me *grin* : Yes a normal person would. But not me. You forget I'm everything but normal.
Sister: That's true. You'll eat soup everyday if you could.

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom