• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Australian friend is here and I proceeded to recommend her the great sausage stand near central station five minutes after she told me she was a vegetarian. Didn't realize my mistake until I got home later that night either. Way to go Tim. Good job.
Being dirty minded I got momentarily stuck on the part where you reccomended the great sausage and proceeded to die laughing before I decided to finish reading. XD

Well it was an honest mistake, you didn't know she was a vegetarian and she did not tell you before hand, and you were just trying to be courteous.

About to pull my hair out over this ****ty cucco in ALBW.
Also deciding what Zelda game I should binge over my 3 day break. I'm thinking either SS or LoZ.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
About to pull my hair out over this ****ty cucco in ALBW.
Also deciding what Zelda game I should binge over my 3 day break. I'm thinking either SS or LoZ.

SS is the longer game I think. It depends how many hours a day you want to put in within the three as to wether you will finish it in time or not.

Being dirty minded I got momentarily stuck on the part where you reccomended the great sausage and proceeded to die laughing before I decided to finish reading. XD

Well it was an honest mistake, you didn't know she was a vegetarian and she did not tell you before hand, and you were just trying to be courteous.

Actually, I did know, since she told me five minutes before that. I apologized to her when I met her today though, and she didn't mind at all, so it's fine.

Had a really fun day with her, and I'm glad that she's here.

Someonez gotza crushy uwu

Oh I wish. I'm actually really scared because I feel like I'm falling for her and I really shouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom