• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
If there's one thing I hate above all else during the spring season, it's the increase in the amount of huntsmen. I should count myself lucky that the huntsman currently crawling up the wall of the staircase is only the third one I've seen this season. I should also be grateful that it's only a medium sized one (meaning that it would just fit in the palm of my hand with its legs dangling slightly over the edge). Though I swear if it puts any one of its eight legs across my bedroom's threshold...

Weird stuff keeps happening around me wherever I go. I'm starting to think that I attract weirdness and, dare I say, weirdos.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
People would probably be all like "Oh, you don't need to think about stuff like that right now" but whatever.

Right now, I'm seriously lost as to what I'm going to do once I get older and stuff. Really, should I do traditional art? Comic art? Should I be a classical singer, or a non-classical singer?

I really wanted to become a non-classical singer for some time. But my dad wants me to be an opera singer because of what he says it an amazing and rare voice, being a soprano with a very dark voice that my dad actually mistook for a mezzo voice.

I love doing all of these things. The idea that I have the potential to have a voice like that is amazing, but part of me doesn't want to do that with my life.

I just have no clue anymore…

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
bdc5346c05.png

Skype on my mac auto-updated and it is hideous

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Finished my second last exam, tomorrow is the last one :) So excited!
It is a little annoying that my exams are all in the first two weeks of the exam period (which is four weeks) while many of my friends have more in week 3 and 4. So I may have to wait a while longer to party with them all. Going out to a Karaoke Bar in the city this weekend with some friends at least :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom