• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm only posting for gold.

Actually, I do have something on my mind. Why do dogs have to shed so much in the summer? I can't eat a bowl of cereal without getting dog hair in my mouth with every bite. Seriously, dog hair is annoying. When you wash your hands, the hand towel is covered in dog hair.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Mexico won and moves on to the next phase. :D Now to face Vee's home country team: Holland. (Damn, Vee...why does destiny has to put you against me somehow?)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel like I listen too way too much Nu Metal/Rap Metal xD

Seriously.

Attila, Coal Chamber, Deftones, Disturbed, Emmure, Hollywood Undead, Issues, Korn, Linkin Park, Slipknot, System of a Down. :cooky:

Fig

The Altruist
I started out this morning with a great bowl of breakfast and I was informed that I have almost an A on my Technical Writing class! Just three more weeks and I'm done with that class and then I would only have to worry about my next class in a few more weeks! ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Random old member appears to say I'm happy with my life so far. I have found a man who loves me for who I am and I'm happy today in 4 more days ill be seeing him and I will be holding him tight
:hug: Veely tight!!!!!!

My parcel arrived at my sister in law her place and she will ship it to me tomorrow so I will have it by saturday!!!!!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
On one hand I'm excited that my older brother is apparently moving out on the 4th, but on the other hand he's going to take every chance until then to make me feel like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom