• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I've been thinking about what the world would look like if every eye was replaced with googly eyes. The Shiekah symbol would be much less mysterious.

Seems I've been watching a lot of TV since my brother died, which is kind of sad. But on the moderately bright side, Heroes of Cosplay is on, so I'm slightly less depressed. The show has me thinking about going into cosplay; that is, if I can ever afford it.

The Internet can be so boring at times; I need to find more stuff to do. Hmm, I want to learn how to RP and/or play Mafia. Oh Glob, what am I watching on TV rn? The eyes cannot unsee. 0.o Thanks for ruining my train of thought, Jeff Timmons.

i am going to tell you all now i have lots of things on my mind like how to beat my brother up or how to stop my sister and her frined from puttin pictures of will smith on my walll because i dont even like him and he isnt even cool

Snow Queen

i am going to tell you all now i have lots of things on my mind like how to beat my brother up or how to stop my sister and her frined from puttin pictures of will smith on my walll because i dont even like him and he isnt even cool

I think Will Smith is cool. :(

I'm thinking we need to update the :) and :( emotes. Just touch 'em up a little, polish the edges a bit.

Fig

The Altruist
I just stayed up all night trying to get my stuff together. I don't know why but I feel like I'm causing lots of problems to people both IRL and online and so if you don't see actually trying to communicate here, I'm telling you right now. Hopefully things will get better for by the end of the week.

Snow Queen

I just stayed up all night trying to get my stuff together. I don't know why but I feel like I'm causing lots of problems to people both IRL and online and so if you don't see actually trying to communicate here, I'm telling you right now. Hopefully things will get better for by the end of the week.

Oh, Fig, you could never cause problems for me. You're my favorite bro <3

everyone just sttop being crazy no one here has causeing problem with anyone i just want to know why phanton ganon is him and why he come from a painting and is that a painting a new world i think it could be a phanton world

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I had an interview earlier. It went rather well. So I might have landed a job after looking all this time. It's a job that is fairly easy and the pay is great. :cool:

everyone just sttop being crazy no one here has causeing problem with anyone i just want to know why phanton ganon is him and why he come from a painting and is that a painting a new world i think it could be a phanton world

Hmm, Phantom World sounds like an interesting idea, and I too would like to know if there's a world beyond the Forest Temple paintings. After all, the Forest Temple is believed to have originally been the Wind Temple, which seems to fit a phantom theme better than a forest theme. But, alas, Nintendo probably never planned for there to be anything there. Plus, the whole Phantom World thing might have been used in Phantom Hourglass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom