• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Breeding for my Pokemon is a lot easier now that I have finally started to go back for it as it's been a long time since I touched Pokemon X after a long and hard Spring semester. Another thing that really makes me happy is that I finally finished my article summary that was due by midnight but I had an extra hour to spare! Now I can relax a bit with Pokemon X and discuss about Smash Bros.

Fig

The Altruist
It appears that Valve has made a new video featuring the RED team from Team Fortress 2. Honestly it's been such a long time since I last played TF2 that this video really made me want to play again. Another thing that is in my mind is that for once, the atmosphere in my house is calm and collected. This is probably because now me and my brother have somewhat fixed our bond and because he needs help with his College Algebra class, I figured that he deserves the help he can get since he is a week behind due to the fact that he had to go out of state to compete with the high school band. Though today was second day attending the class, he has already caught up with the assignments which is good but he had to sacrifice his sleep for it. Hopefully he doesn't turn out like me and develop insomnia.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I wonder what I'm doing here, what I add, what stepping out of the equation would change. I guess I just feel useless, it's hard to be motivated to do anything while convinced that doing anything is pointless.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I am sad... I know that you guys who know me probably think that I seem upbeat and stuff, but honestly so much bad stuff happened to me in the past that I actually could be very very very depressed. Thing is I want to move on, but I can't make the first step, I have never told anyone my problems and I can't get myself to because the way I see it nobody gives a **** anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom