• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I've spent too much away from music. Listening to it and playing it. I don't know why, but I'm listening to some of my old favorite songs, and getting goosebumps. What is the world without music...

I was just thinking about how :cool: kind of looks like a happy blind fellow, or Gangnam-style man. It also looks extremely uncool, ironically enough. And the :devil: smiley is deceptively cute. Why is that? I guess that makes it easier to be evil. After all, what's more evil than a smiley that smiles in your face, and then stabs you in the back when you least expect it? It can't look too ferocious and mean, as that'd be TOO obvious. If some big, red, monstrously mean devil smiley walked (er..rolled?) over to you and asked you to do something evil for it, you'd be like, "No, you're evil; just look at your evil appearance! The power of :angel: compels you!" But if :devil: walked (er...rolled?) over to you and asked you the same thing, you'd be like, "Sure, I'll steal all of the cookies from the orphanage for you! Anything for you, :devil:!" So yeah, that's what I had for lunch today with my spicy noodles that were really, really good.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm alive!!! :cool: The bite wasn't serious. It's still there but it no longer feels that lumpy. I made it! (ok, I was a little worried last night because it looked bad and itched bad) lol

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I can't help but wonder.... :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom