• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
Glad to be home after a long weekend of bowling.

There is a lot of tough competition at this tournament this year; 670 is probably the lowest scratch series I'd have had to get in any of the events I entered in order to make the youth Masters finals(boys scratch). I bowled in the team event twice, and once in doubles and singles.

Sadly though I did well, I didn't do that well. I still had blast bowling in Houston nonetheless. ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I recently got home from my final high school band performance ever. I'm relieved to be out of school, but band and jazz band are two classes that I'm really going to miss.

Yesterday smelled kind of ugly, and it's causing me to dread. Just thinking about it—I'd much rather be dead. I need to study for a bit to clear my head, after which point I can then go to bed. 'Nuff said.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So I'm more stressed than I've ever been right now because of these exams. Sorry to people waiting on replies to messages from me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. These exams are killing me :/ See you guys after I've worked off this workload and have most of the work over.

Fig

The Altruist
If there is one thing that is in my mind right now, it's that my brother returned from his trip earlier this week and bought me a Captain America shirt since he's my favorite Avenger (not to mention that Chris Evans does an amazing job playing the part). I'll probably take a picture of it later on today. ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So many things but the first and main thing is if I should purchase that collectors item or not. Only 300 made world wide. I have been searching for it and there is shows up right in front of my nose. So....yes or no?

Fig

The Altruist
So many things but the first and main thing is if I should purchase that collectors item or not. Only 300 made world wide. I have been searching for it and there is shows up right in front of my nose. So....yes or no?

I personally think that you should purchase it Momma! If this item has been one that you have been searching for a long time and only a limited amount of these are made, I personally would buy that item at an instant. It's not common to purchase an item that only a selected few could potentially buy. If you have the money and I'm sure you do otherwise you wouldn't even asked the question to begin with, I would personally say that you should buy and be filled with joy whenever it reaches to you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom