• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I do have to admit, I was kinda let down throughout the stream. I was expecting at least three minutes of footage, but instead we got three seconds of Groudon and Kyorge. :sweat: To be fair, the game just got announced this past Wednesday so I guess we just wanted to see the game as soon as we can. The stream was very weird as many events were taking place such as two Japanese men were supposedly taking a bath, thank heavens that Gian didn't show anything unless it was related to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

I just saw the second episode of the English dub for Attack on Titan and was it dubbed so beautifully! My faith in this dub is locked and secured! Can't wait for Episode 3 to come out! ^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Since today is Mother's Day, I decided to dust the house for my mom and made her a handmade card as my mother's day present for her. She seemed really happy. It was nice. I'm also going to a Mother's Day barbecue at my aunt's house around three, so I'm gonna make another card for her, and for my grandmother since she lives with her.

Fig

The Altruist
Something that rally came to my mind is that my randomness really does affects my friends and family in a negative light. I don't try to intentionally attack, hurt, damage, or ruin people's lives, but for some reason, I just can't help myself. It's be going on for years and usually is done whenever I'm comfortable with the people nearby. I'm sick and tired of always having these personalities control. One time I could be actually thoughtful and concerning, and the next moment I am wild and chaotic. It's no wonder why I get pushed away from my friends, because I unintentionally do so in the first place. Why must I be like this? Really, why am I like this? I hate it and sometimes I wish I was better off dead so that no one had to deal with my shenanigans.

Since today is in fact Mother's Day, I am going to buy dinner for my mom at Pizza Hut later this afternoon so that I can honor for doing the world's hardest job, and that's always taking care of me no matte how messed I become in life, she will always be there for me because she will sacrifice her life just so she can see rise to the top. I say that's the greatest love that I have ever receive and I just know when she is gone from this world, I will always have her in my heart because for 11 years (at the time of this post), she single handily took care of both me and my brother with no father and always made sure that she provided everything that she needed for us to succeed in our lives.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Went for a nice, well-deserved walk through the woods tonight. Forgot to bring my camera with me, really wishing I hadn't...

After crossing a little bridge over the river, I heard a noise coming from beside me. Wouldn't you know it, when I look over, there's a beautiful majestic deer standing right there, not 10 feet away, big and tall with glorious large antlers! Kind of threw me off guard! Tried to get a bit closer, but it ran away. Sure was interesting though!

Then, on the way home, I looked to the sky and saw a shooting star just soaring across the sky!

Overall, I think I had a nice walk! ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Because of some dumb teacher strike, the date of my grad has been changed. This is bad news for my family from out of town who are supposed to be coming. It upsets me to know that some people I want to be there might be missing out on my graduation... Oh well, it is what it is, and there's nothing I can do to change that. :(

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm sick and tired of this already. It's the week before school midfinals, but everything is starting to look stressful and tiring. I'm never gonna be good enough anymore..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom