• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
My girlfriend never likes to take part in my ideas or what I ever want to do. I don't know why we can't ever play a game together or watch a movie I choose. Whenever I don't want to do something she suggests, it ruins her whole night. Whenever anything upsets her, it ruins her whole day. Whenever she is upset, she is mad at me, even when it doesn't involve me.

I feel ashamed to talk about my relationship problems though. I don't wanna be that guy.

This is a shoddy foundation for a relationship. It's never about getting your way 100% of the time, but you shouldn't have to be the bad guy by getting your girlfriend to do something you want to do occasionally. As to the directed anger issues, you have to stand up for yourself. You're not a piñata.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
My mental health is no longer in the "I want to recover" stage, but now in the "I'm going to recover" stage.

I don't actually feel sad for people who commit suicide. In many ways I envy them.

I feel bad for their families and friends, and I do feel bad that said person was hurting enough to be driven to commit suicide, but they found peace and that's always a good thing. I wish I could find the same peace.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ugh, people give me a headache...

Take some medication and relax with friends. =)

School and my friends (who I am really thankful for don't get me wrong) are making me realize how much of a pariah I am. I don't know how to feel about that really.

You are not a pariah, you may think that, but you aren't. Start looking at the good things and don't focus on the bad, because sometimes your silly mind can cover up the good with the bad, and then you feel bad because you don't see any good! =O Ah, but you can't be silly like that and you have to wipe away those small specs of bad to see the brilliant good. =)

My girlfriend never likes to take part in my ideas or what I ever want to do. I don't know why we can't ever play a game together or watch a movie I choose. Whenever I don't want to do something she suggests, it ruins her whole night. Whenever anything upsets her, it ruins her whole day. Whenever she is upset, she is mad at me, even when it doesn't involve me.

I feel ashamed to talk about my relationship problems though. I don't wanna be that guy.
VVVVV
This is a shoddy foundation for a relationship. It's never about getting your way 100% of the time, but you shouldn't have to be the bad guy by getting your girlfriend to do something you want to do occasionally. As to the directed anger issues, you have to stand up for yourself. You're not a piñata.

I'm pretty miserable with this whole sick thing. I haven't felt this bad in a while. =\

Aww, I'll pray for you to get better. :>

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Why won't Bear Creek Lake hurry up and call for a job interview? It's been almost a month since I submitted the application.

Maybe you should call or go over there and ask if they'd looked at your application (ask the manager), that shows that you really want this job and are determined to work, which a manger likes in his employees. =)

I don't actually feel sad for people who commit suicide. In many ways I envy them.

I feel bad for their families and friends, and I do feel bad that said person was hurting enough to be driven to commit suicide, but they found peace and that's always a good thing. I wish I could find the same peace.

Life has never been easy, and I don't think it ever will be for one single human being, but we have to keep moving if we want to make it like so many others have. There will be times of peace in our lives, and there will be times where were in a huge hail storm being pelted constantly, but we have to persevere because there's always something better coming at the end of our trials. Trials never happen unless there is something good at the end to appreciate (you can't truly appreciate the good unless you've been through some bad!), so push on with a smile bud, because there's hope for a better end to the road. ;)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tumblr_mg4xx39R3D1rrr5sro1_500.png

This makes me laugh. And I swear if someone (couch Clank cough ;) ) decides to start defending I.E. I will just explain how my campus website wont work with any I.E. version and I've told this to like 80 people this semester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom