• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
It's like I've been forgotten. It's almost as if I was erased from time and no one remembers me or the things I did at school. No one remembers that I was first chair flute in band, no one remembers that I was co-captain in guard. No one seems to remember that I was there the longest. It's like a lost page in a book and my story was that lost page.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I'm going through the realization that I will probably never have someone to talk to with about my worst issue. It makes me feel alone, now more than ever. Times are tough.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Been feeling this crap for a month or so now. Idk what to do about it. Moving in with the two of them may make it constant. I wish we didn't have to hide how close we are to each other. But maybe it's better for Zack to only think of Casey and I having MTG in common. Especially since if he knew about our past he'd be ticked off. Part of me just doesn't care though. Things feel so much better when it's just me and Casey talking. I hate how awkward it get between us when Zack is around. I have no problem talking to him, it's just that him around makes it difficult to talk to her.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Sadness = When someone you love so dearly is in such misery and you can try try try to make them smile, and sometimes they can, but you know they're still weeping bitter death on the inside. So you feel pointless and like you can't accomplish anything. Because you just want to see her smile again :(

Memory

Forgotten Life
It's like I've been forgotten. It's almost as if I was erased from time and no one remembers me or the things I did at school. No one remembers that I was first chair flute in band, no one remembers that I was co-captain in guard. No one seems to remember that I was there the longest. It's like a lost page in a book and my story was that lost page.

I know that feeling u-u . I'm sorry that you have to experience those kinds of stuffs though. I can feel your pain :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
7cuAN.png

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つPRAISE LORD HELIXZILLA༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom