• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Hmmm... Maturity is an odd concept. What truly defines maturity? How do determine if someone if light-spirited and fun or childish? When someone tells you to grow up, what do they really mean?

Memory

Forgotten Life
My friends, four of them transferred to a boarding school :( I'm very close to them especially this one girl(my bestie). we've been friends for like 6 years and she had to transfer to another school. And today, I've just found out that my class prez, who I respect and just make friends. He'd be going to study in an international boarding school next month :c . All of them are from my class and from 50 students, it's reducing to 46 and will be 45 soon :( In my mind, I thought, "Who's next ?".

But I'm gonna keep in contact so I'll be okay :(

Fig

The Altruist
Finally arrived at my university right now! At least today is the last school day for this week! And then tomorrow is Valentine's Day! \(^~^)/ *throws flower crowns everywhere*

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My friend let me borrow a book but he hates creases in the spine and I love creases in the spine but it's his book so I have to respect his property and I now have to read the book without creasing the spine which is a pain in the arse because I'm so used to just abusing the crap out of paperbacks to get them all loose and soft and flexible so that you can read them folded over while holding them in one hand which leaves your other hand free for activities like drinking your tea or writing a love letter or playing a leisurely round of badminton at the club and you can't do that while trying to not crease the spine because your friend doesn't like creased spines and it's his book so you have to do your best to not crease it and it just makes reading the book that little bit harder than it ought to be and you consider just ruining the book and buying him a new copy that's in perfect condition just to save yourself the hassle but then you realise that being careful with the book is probably better than spending money that you otherwise wouldn't have to spend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom