• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
"I don’t like any of these new games. They’re all just cheap rehashes of the true classics. The fact that companies continue to do this is just a cheap money grab. The only game I really need is the original: Pong."

True genwunner logic :rolleyes:

Magatha

Magatha
Trying to think of something extra nice to do for my bf for Valentines Day. The poor guy has had it a bit rough lately. Seriously, he had to get braces, found out his mom has cancer, and was in a car crash. All in the past couple weeks.

So I really want to do something nice for him, but I am not sure what...

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I gotta make valentines day cards for every single girl in my Spanish class....I want want to make each one unique, so it is gonna take forever!!! :(

Not to mention, I have to film myself talking about myself for my video class. I don't want to hear my voice!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Trying to think of something extra nice to do for my bf for Valentines Day. The poor guy has had it a bit rough lately. Seriously, he had to get braces, found out his mom has cancer, and was in a car crash. All in the past couple weeks.

So I really want to do something nice for him, but I am not sure what...

My advice: Be with him in the hard times, show him support; there is nothing like support during rough times.

Magatha

Magatha
So I don't have school tomorrow, because I am taking college classes.

I could really use a day to stay home.
Planning on making V-day cards, figuring out which cookie recipe would be the best to make for a special someone (who is still getting use to having braces), drawing an old-fashioned pirate ship, and maybe sculpting some stuff. Should be fun. ^^

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I really need to study and shizz but my eyes keep drooping..

I'm typing this to stay awake xD

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Why the hell I chose to mix a red bull with milk...and the fact that I still don't have my own computer

I read the title of this thread and now I'm depressed. Now I have to go through the trouble of reading the title of the Daily Happy Thread. Thanks, forum games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom