• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So this thread was made earlier tonight

6nJot.png

It was unfortunately deleted while I was in the middle of writing a well thought out and totally legit response :(

svfpPeI.png

Oh well, can't always get what you want :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fig

The Altruist
After lots of work, tons of revising, a major headache, and a computer crash, I now have 1 scholarship application complete. :)

Only 8 to go... :P

Nice to see my lil bro getting ready for college! I know it will be a hassle at first but once you get through one, even two applications, the rest of them just feel easy! :P Me on the other hand, I am slowing losing tabs so that's always a plus for me! :xd:

I think I'm gonna take a break from buying Zelda stuff. And has anybody noticed that everytime I buy some Zelda merchandise, they're all Toon Link-related?

CURSE HIM FOR BEING ADORABLE!!!!!!

Fig

The Altruist
I think I'm gonna take a break from buying Zelda stuff. And has anybody noticed that everytime I buy some Zelda merchandise, they're all Toon Link-related?

CURSE HIM FOR BEING ADORABLE!!!!!!

Hey Toon Link is one of my favorite incarnations of Link, if not my personal favorite! As for me, I want to be the opposite of your current situation. I want money so I can buy Zelda merchandise. :kawaii:

Fig

The Altruist
I have a great Onii that always makes me smile! ^^

And I am honored to have one of the most beautiful ladies I have the honor to met in my life to be my adorable Imouto-chan! Nothing is more beautiful than see her smile from ear to ear! I am truly grateful for her and always enjoy are chats as the days keep rolling on! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom