• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
original.jpg

Because English wants to be different.

Oh that good old ananas :lol:

Fig

The Altruist
I still feel guilty of what I've done to my friend. Not only I accidentally pushed her to the drain, but I almost endangered her life. I feel foolish and IT'S RAINING

Aww, Vio. :hug: At least she's still alive with you today. Cheer up and look at the bright side that she is still with you, even in the rain! ^^

I have to go to sleep early today :( Damn that's so depressing :P

Lawlz Momma you actually scared me earlier today. I thought you were actually sad but it turns out you're happy at the moment. This is why I love you Momma! <3 :3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Aww, Vio. :hug: At least she's still alive with you today. Cheer up and look at the bright side that she is still with you, even in the rain! ^^

Lawlz Momma you actually scared me earlier today. I thought you were actually sad but it turns out you're happy at the moment. This is why I love you Momma! <3 :3
:hug: Love you too son ^^

Internet has been very slow earlier today. Nothing wanted to load.....it is solved now

Fig

The Altruist
Well when I first woke up, I hacked up a glob of blood and phlegm... at least I'm not anymore.

Yech. Hate being sick...

Jeez bro I hope you are alright! D: All I can is pray fro your safety. :kawaii: In the mean time, you should just rest and relax for the rest of the day. Hopefully you will make a great recovery. :c

:hug: Love you too son ^^

Internet has been very slow earlier today. Nothing wanted to load.....it is solved now

Great to see everything is back to normal for you Momma! ^^

Maniacal Ezlo

Bumpkin
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
I wasn't originally going to post here because I don't really have anything to say... Then I realized that the fact that I had nothing on my mind was on my mind, so then I had something to post about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom