• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Clank

Hmm
It would be simple. Just ask "do you need any help?" and then keep the option to do the tutorial later

Well yeah the methods I described would work well under those circumstances, I was under the impression that you were arguing about the whole tutorial continuing throughout the game which can't be fixed by that without either changing up the format of the game or losing story.

Fig

The Altruist
You know what? Today was actually a great day! And it's going to be even greater when I get to have the honor and privilege from Krash himself to take his place and post the pic of the day in the Shout Box throughout this entire week! I won't fail you senpai! :senpaipls:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I have to finish typing up, printing, gluing my science fair project in a little over an hour. If only I had resisted my urge to check ZD before I worked on it. Good thing I learned how to function with less than six hours of sleep...

Fig

The Altruist
I have to finish typing up, printing, gluing my science fair project in a little over an hour. If only I had resisted my urge to check ZD before I worked on it. Good thing I learned how to function with less than six hours of sleep...

Now divide that number by six and that's my average time I sleep per day, if I do sleep. :rolleyes: But on another note, I want to congratulate you for finishing up your project! Keep up the hard work and determination! I believe in you! :cooky: ^^

Denver Broncos beat the San Diego Chargers today, and are going to be in the semi-finals next week against the New England Patriots. Really hope that Manning can pull it through again, and beat Tom Brady in the process. Super Bowl bound, hopefully.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm not depressed, but I am filled with rage. I thought I was going to have a great night sleeping in the comforts of my bed, but when I'm fueled with rage I stay up and pretty much become a ticking time-bomb. Luckily there was TF2 to comfort but I'm still raging at this current moment in time. I'm glad no one is around me, I don't want to accidentally hurt anyone because of my wrath.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I still feel guilty of what I've done to my friend. Not only I accidentally pushed her to the drain, but I almost endangered her life. I feel foolish and IT'S RAINING

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
original.jpg

Because English wants to be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom