• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I get it now, you're Link. How's that moon? Did you stop it yet?

:lol: I get it! :xd: If I was truly Link, I either failed to stop the moon from crashing or I simply went back in time to give myself more days, which then by judging those two choices I would have done the latter! :lol: :cooky:

Salem

SICK
:lol: I get it! :xd: If I was truly Link, I either failed to stop the moon from crashing or I simply went back in time to give myself more days, which then by judging those two choices I would have done the latter! :lol: :cooky:
Now that I think about it, I have that feeling of the groundhog's day....

Sheik

:the:
I'm pretty sure I just saw a kid reading the Minish Cap manga. That's really cool! But I wish I had said something to him about it...

Fig

The Altruist
I don't know why I'm particularly upset but I cried all sudden when I got back from school. It feels slightly stressful.

I'm sorry that you are feeling like that right now Violet. :( I can understand the stress that you are currently feeling simply because that's how I felt throughout high school. I know will take a while to get use the current situation, but trust me when I say that by the end of the day you are going to shine brighter than all the stars in the starry sky. Just keep believing in yourself and you will always succeed in this beautiful and cruel world! :) ;)

As for me, well I had no transportation to visit my counselor today. :( I told him my predicament and he told me not to worry and we can simply reschedule on the 22nd, the day classes start for me. I am a little sadden by this sudden turn of events, but I won't let it get to me as I too must see the light in my life! :)

Fig

The Altruist
Something about today is getting me all calm, relaxed, and simply filled with joy. :love: Maybe it is because of the fact of my current situation (in terms of the total amount of hours that I have slept throughout this week, which is very low btw). It is also possible that I have cleaned up the entire house in no time at all, I do love cleaning to be quite honest! :lol: But I guess in general I just felt productive about today and I can't wait to see what's in store for me later on this evening! :3

So I've been thinking... I've never been the kind of guy who believes in the afterlife or spiritual rebirth, but I've always believed in a sort of "physical rebirth" that involves the recycling of energy and matter (give it a skim, guys). When we die, our bodies are slowly broken down by decomposition and denaturation, becoming ash over time, after which point they are then reunited with the soil in the Earth from which flora—grass, trees, shrubs, etc.—spring. This essentially means that we are in a way "reborn" in a new form: the aforementioned flora. However, most cultures, including our own, follow traditions that inadvertently prohibit this "rebirth" from occurring. After our deaths, most of us will be given a funeral ceremony and be subsequently buried...in a CASKET... sealed off from the soil with which we'd normally reunite and be "reborn" into the Earth...unless, of course, your family's traditions include the collecting and scattering of your ashes into the ocean where you'll then be reborn as...algae?

Ah, the circle of life.

Fig

The Altruist
My family keeps calling me worthless and saying I'm going to be a failure behind my back...

The sad thing is, my family has been doing that to me for years. In fact they are still saying so to this day. I know people say family always comes first, but at the same, they don't determine your destiny. I may not know your current situation or you current relations with them, but I just want to say that I am giving you my full support in anything that you may do. I want you to shine in this world and prove them wrong for what they said to you. I want you to let them know that being yourself, you are already succeeding in this world! Stay strong and always remember to Follow Your Star and Speak With Your Heart! I only wish you the best in your life! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Right now the only thing in my mind the is Sakurai's last pic of the day for this week! That being said, I must wait another three to four hours for his post! :lol: :cooky:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom