• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

P

Purple Link

Ahem! I would like to tell you about a few of my favorite things about the franchise of which Link appears in!
First of all, I love nearly EVERYTHING about the Legend of Zelda: series.
If I ABSOLUTELY HAD to pick ONE thing I love more than anything else it would probably be the history of Hyrule.
I love all the detail they have put into the history of the world that most of the series takes place in. I loved the history SO much, that I purchased the Hyrule Historia in hope to read up on all the juicy details. I honestly think all of you made great choices on your favorite things. However, I decided to chose something noone would ever think to say when asked! I'm glad that such a great question was asked by Randomlink7. Thanks for giving me a choice to express my thoughts on the subject!
~Purple Link :eleven:

[/=============================== \]
ATTENTION: THIS IS A REPOST FROM A
GROUP FORUM THAT I WROTE EARLIER IN
REPLY TO USER: "Randomlink7" THANKS!
~Purple Link :bowtie:
[\================================/]

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I really can't wait to get A Link Between Worlds, it looks so good. I just wonder if it can really match up to ALttP.

Fig

The Altruist
Throughout the entire day yesterday we focus on my father's passing that happened ten years ago. All three of us were in tears and held each other close as we went through the day. We went to his grave in the morning and we gathered around him and we simply started with a prayer and just told him about everything positive that happened in our lives. Now I know if should be about my father but now I'm worried for my mother too. All she does is work and clean everyday without a single rest except on Sunday. Me and Danny insist that they do everything for her but she always says that she can handle it. What if she works too hard and develop some crazy condition just because she worked too hard. I do have to admit, me and Danny have secretly lowered the load on her since the semester began. We secretly clean multiple areas in the house. Now she only spend about an hour cleaning rather than her daily 2-3 hours. Geez I'm scared for her but for now I'm glad she can gain her well deserved rest. *sigh* At least I have her with me right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom