• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
WHEN TWO OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE BREAKING UP AND THEY WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER

UGUGUGUHGGGGGUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

also

hahaahaahaa haaa haa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa funny fun fun time wee

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
WHEN TWO OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE BREAKING UP AND THEY WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER

UGUGUGUHGGGGGUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

also

hahaahaahaa haaa haa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa funny fun fun time wee
It's okay me and Dan are still friends :)

---

It's so cold out right now.... my feets =(

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I hate it when people say to me that they don't know me very well on here and Tumblr. I'm just a complete stranger to everybody.......

What's worse is when you thought you were good friends with someone, but then they turn out to be a complete ******* and treat you like ****. It may sound like a stretch, but don't be afraid to message some people and strike up a conversation with them. In life we make friends and foes, and then we meet people who don't care to be either. You either win some or lose some, but you can't do either without taking risks. What do you have to lose?

SO

MUCH

FRENCH

HOMEWORK

ADGHSJFKSLFLS;F;SDLFKJSLS

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I keep thinking about how my friend is doing at the moment. I'm anxiously waiting for her response to know that she's okay, and I can't keep calm and relaxed just to think about it. She has mixed thoughts about her existence....

Clank

Hmm
Main Session MAT106 Lecture Calculus I 20.00 -- A

How, just how? I have to be dreaming don't I? She posted the final grades Monday and I had a B, so why does it say A now?

The only other explanation is that I am simply going crazy, in which case I think I am doing awesome in math for being a crazy person...

Yeah, if this is the case, I never want to wake up. Next thing I know I will have my dream girl at my side.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Why is my computer being a jerk today? It starts with the updates, closes down and starts with updates again and closes down and as soon as I finally get on the internet the question is: Shut your computer down to install the updates... EXCUSE ME?!

Salem

SICK
Why is my computer being a jerk today? It starts with the updates, closes down and starts with updates again and closes down and as soon as I finally get on the internet the question is: Shut your computer down to install the updates... EXCUSE ME?!
Such is the life of computers and game consoles, updating 24/7.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm really bad at competitive 'mon. I just can't keep up with these Cloysters and Politoads. And I don't even know what type Landorus, Thunderous and Tornadus are. I've been losing left and right, which really sucks considering how much I know about it.

EDIT

I just booted up my computer and went through all my folders to find that all of my data is erased, including a few projects I've been working on, as well as some files that were rather important :<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom