• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

I'm a terrible person, and a terrible friend. Whenever I don't get what I want I try to make others feel guilty. I'm too impulsive for people to like me. I understand why people hate me now.

Like van and raindrop said, stop beating yourself up, you are a lovely young man, you have come a long way since the dins fire era. Chin up ol'bean. :)

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I look around and see a lot of sad, desolate people. They wear masks of happy smiles and joyful greetings, but beneath those masks is a deep sadness, and seeing other human beings in pain tears me apart. When someone is sad, it just eats at my soul, and I think, "why can't they be happy too?" When I try to help, I only make matters worse. I feel like I've ended lives, and those people I've tried to help are just thralls to thier sadness. I feel so powerless in this depressed world. All I want is happiness for all, even if it costs me my own...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I look around and see a lot of sad, desolate people. They wear masks of happy smiles and joyful greetings, but beneath those masks is a deep sadness, and seeing other human beings in pain tears me apart. When someone is sad, it just eats at my soul, and I think, "why can't they be happy too?" When I try to help, I only make matters worse. I feel like I've ended lives, and those people I've tried to help are just thralls to thier sadness. I feel so powerless in this depressed world. All I want is happiness for all, even if it costs me my own...

You and me both, but we'll make it if we just keep tryin'. ^^ :hug:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
About 76% sure that was a joke... it's an ingrown toenail, a lot of people I know get them.

Lack of money. It sucks. A lot.

Well, I hope it doesn't hurt too much. Be strong, and always make sure your wearing shoes so the new one doesn't kill everyone with sporadic laser fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom