• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Just went on a date with the girl of my dreams. Liked her for some time and today was the day I asked her out. She has white blond hair and big blue chibi eyes. We went to the cinema and set up a second date already.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My coach had me run with people who were way faster during XC practice. I was humiliated trying to keep up with them, and we were supposed to keep in a close box. I finished two laps, 30 seconds behind them, when my coach then told me I would lead the next one! More humiliation! I was dying up in the front, while the others were practically jogging!

Clank

Hmm
You know that biology test a few days ago that I was convinced I would fail.

I got a 98% on it...

I am so horrible that I even fail at failing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am just so happy, I accept everything no matter what, I also take everything to me, I love it all, more is good, even when I'm being ripped off :')

In other news, I woke myself up at like 5:00AM which is a full hour before my actual wake up time. I think I'm going to be sleeeeepy during school today :cooky:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom