• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
My laptop screen...it is broken:cry:. My parent only had 3 payments left for this thing too. It hasn't even been a year since I got it:cry:. The only reason I can see is because I happen to have a 5 year old desktop screen I can plug into it. The computer still works...just not the screen

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My laptop screen...it is broken:cry:. My parent only had 3 payments left for this thing too. It hasn't even been a year since I got it:cry:. The only reason I can see is because I happen to have a 5 year old desktop screen I can plug into it. The computer still works...just not the screen

Well fortunately screens are easy enough to replace...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel like I'm lacking skills or falling back in a lot of things. Maybe I just suck.

Also, my fears are have been becoming bigger and bigger recently and I'm having panic attacks and nervous breakdowns when nothing bad is happening. I guess I get too worried easily.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have work from 6pm-2am tonight, I've started taking later shifts because I need more money since I currently have next to none. Now I need to pay $40 a month for my phone, $70 a month for my car insurance, about $700-$800 a year for my car registration, then I need to pay all other things I need like petrol, car maintenance, food etc. Also while trying to save for a better car, maintaining somewhat of a social life and being able to keep buying games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom