• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I never owned a GameCube and I bought a controller to use it for the wii a couple of years back. That controller is dying and makes playing WW almost impossible. My sister has an original GC controller and said she would bring it to me in the upcoming hours ^^

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I think my audition went really well! The warm-ups were fine, and I read the scripted passage I'd been practicing over the weekend pretty nicely, I think. The next reading was a cold reading, one we'd never seen before, so we were just handed the script and had to wing it from there. The paragraph was full of f***s but I didn't mind, just plowed through them (actually, being able to swear angrily in front of my teacher was kind of satisfying) while a few other people in my group skipped the word or just fuzzed when they got to the line. And it's nice to know that even if I don't get a role, I'll be a part of stage management c:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are major bush fires in my area at the moment, at this stage I think I'll be ok but many friends have been evacuated from their houses :/ There are 60 fires in my state right now, 30 are out of control. It's only just the start of spring, what is summer going to be like then? Hopefully we don't end up loosing everything, that would suck :( (not likely at this stage thankfully). I'll keep you guys posted when I can.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There are major bush fires in my area at the moment, at this stage I think I'll be ok but many friends have been evacuated from their houses :/ There are 60 fires in my state right now, 30 are out of control. It's only just the start of spring, what is summer going to be like then? Hopefully we don't end up loosing everything, that would suck :( (not likely at this stage thankfully). I'll keep you guys posted when I can.

Wow, scary. 60 fires?? That's insane!

My condolences go out to you, Jimmy. Here's hoping you and your friends are able to stay safe!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I stupidly left the charging cord for my tablet at home, so I have only 44% power to get me through the day.

As a result, I cannot charge my phone, thus I may not be able to talk to my girlfriend, and that just makes it way worse.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I stupidly left the charging cord for my tablet at home, so I have only 44% power to get me through the day.

As a result, I cannot charge my phone, thus I may not be able to talk to my girlfriend, and that just makes it way worse.

I'll send a cord to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom