• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Welp, I just saw the list of winners for the writing contest at my local library. I wasn't on it, but oh well, I'd say my story was pretty much junk anyway. :sweat: But ya know I don't really care if I didn't win anything, I'm just glad I was able to get my story out somewhere for people to read. Like a publish kind of thing, I guess. =) I will continue to do my best!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm watching Cloud Atlas again c:
And my sister loves it, which is weird because she normally doesn't follow anything I like.
So yeah, it's great.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Aww man, you know what really gets me down now? I spent forever working on my story to make sure it did not at all, not even one single word, exceed the 2,500 word limit. But I go and check out the stories that won, and they went over the word count like 20 words. :< Oh, but that's not the worst. One of the entries went 269 words over! Now that's just unfair. When there is a limit (they specifically say you cannot exceed 2,500 words), and someone wins and they went over, I just get all sad because I had to cut out a flipping ton of my story to keep it within the limit. Then they let somebody who went 200 words over win! If you aren't going to enforce your rules, I wont enter your contest.

I don't think I want to enter the contest for this library anymore, they have whacky junk and I don't want to deal with it or have anything to do with it.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I don't know why I'm so upset, but I just am. It's not because anyone's done anything, or because something happened in a show. I'm virtually upset for no reason, and I have no idea why. It kind of scares me, because I can usually identify a source, but this time a can't and it worries me to no end.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The promotional pictures for Castle season 6 finally came out, and they look absolutely stunning! Not only that, but TLoK season 2 premier is next Friday! Lastly, there's also the release of Deadly Heat, which is only a little over a week away!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I really don't know why I feel like crying right now. As if like all of the people I love are starting to leave me but I don't think that's it. Also, I'm anxious about the examination in Tuesday. I don't think I can score. And I don't really want to be Karen's little marionette...

I can't keep it strong.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So Australia voted for the government today... We got a new Prime Minister and a new Government. More than half of Australians are idiots.
So our new Prime Minister:
- Does not support gay marriage
- Is sexist and racist
- Wants to have Censored Internet
- Wants to cancel our new high speed broadband network
- Wants to give $75,000 to people earning over $150,000 a year every time they have a baby (like seriously, wtf)
- Will turn away all Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- Will cut international aid budget
- Wants to cut education and health budget
- Wants to get rid of free public healthcare
Pretty much rich people get richer and poor people get poorer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom