• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Clank

Hmm
I have a headache, my site suddenly lost almost all traffic, and I am thinking about how much work I have to do this fall...

Fun, fun, fun...

Clank

Hmm
It was the flood check, I told you to remove it! :mad:

I made it a bit more lenient, now you are limited to 20 messages a minute, and depending on how people treat it(since I did some maintenance to speed it up quite a bit) I might even remove it, idk, kind-of going with the flow here.

Fig

The Altruist
I just saw some burningleafshipping photos and that made me smile and think about it would be amazing if I will be in relationship (in real life, though I don't think that'll happen soon) and my romantic partner said that she is into my favorite shippings. :$

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm a bit sad that my mind is so weird and random and wont let me stop thinking, ever...

Also people kept leaving mid-Monopoly game, so properties kept opening up near the end.

Not so much depressed as I am mad.

I'm sorry, but you cant just say things about my friends and not give any evidence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom