• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Women are being treated UNFAIRLY, it is just not fair, the world is so biased in favor of the MAN, I really wish I could do something about this tyranny. Create an equal world, maybe, or at the very least uphold the women's rights! I'm tired of this madness! :mad:

I couldn't agree with you more.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
A bit of a depressing day today for little Raindrop. :< Today was just not a good day, and it didn't get better. Oh well, there's the good and the bad, and you must have both in life!

tumblr_m2jhj5BS4U1qiv5qco1_400.gif

My PMs and VMs and email are open.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
[video=youtube;YG_Sh9swwng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG_Sh9swwng[/video]

OMG

I'M JUST GONNA LIE DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS AND CRY MY EYES OUT

OH IT'S NOTHING

hdjsjjwjejjewkkkwkdejwk
omgogmgomgogmgomgogmgomgomgomg

MY BABIESSSS

Magatha

Magatha
I have a doctor's appointment. Normally I would not file this as depressing, but my brother got one last week and our mom is making us get vaccinated against some STD because someone we know got cancer on her tongue from it.

And I hate and fear getting shots. The last two times I had to get shots I actually fainted.

To make matters worse, my brother already got the shot and he said it really hurt. He is super allergic to poison ivy and needs shots in the bottom to make it go away. He is far more tolerant of shots than I, so if he said it really hurt, I am now far more nervous.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My sister just got back home, and ranted to me about some freak (lightly) hitting the back of her car since he wasn't paying attention to a red light. Geez, she's never ranted like such a maniac! It was almost funny.

She said she wanted to follow him and yell at him, but he was obviously behind her.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My friend just sent me a video of BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH saying how he survived the fall.

I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO KNOW

DO I WAIT

JEEZ

THIS IS KILLING ME

IT'S TEARING ME APART

I WANT TO KNOW AND THEY HAVEN'T SAID EXACTLY WHEN THE SHOW IS RETURNING

I CAN'T DECIIIIDE

maybe I'll just leave the tab open....... just in case......

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
M-my girlfriend left me :( that woman LIED to me! Women are NOT being mistreated, it was a FARCE all along! :mad:

Well at least we weren't married. She threatened to take half but I looked into the legal aspects and she simply couldn't. Serves her right. But I'm still pissed. have only $18 after taking her on a roadtrip >_>'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom