• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That feeling when you have someone as a Skype contact and you're both online and they say nobody's online.......

Add me maybe? :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm a bit depressed because of something that doesn't actually matter but still: my video is taking over an hour to render! And if that's the case, then I can expect a 550MB file which'll take over TWO hours to upload! :O

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
3UzL1.jpg

Oh my god is this actually...

Best. Portal 2. Chamber. EVER.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
That feeling when you have someone as a Skype contact and you're both online and they say nobody's online.......

Indeed

'nobody' must have a colloquial usage in California meaning 'Dan', 'Vee', and 'These three to five other people'

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I screwed up my neck (by jumping from a relatively high metal platform onto an air-filled blob thing that floats on water that you launch people off only I landed really badly and snapped my neck backwards) and it really hurts and because it hurts the back of my head hurts and my shoulders hurt and it's just really stiff and I can't lift it up (nor do I have the energy to, I'm exhausted) or move a lot (I get dizzy when I do) and ugh I don't know what I did but this is really painful :c

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Women are being treated UNFAIRLY, it is just not fair, the world is so biased in favor of the MAN, I really wish I could do something about this tyranny. Create an equal world, maybe, or at the very least uphold the women's rights! I'm tired of this madness! :mad:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
A bit of a depressing day today for little Raindrop. :< Today was just not a good day, and it didn't get better. Oh well, there's the good and the bad, and you must have both in life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom