• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm assuming the move isn't finished yet. At least, I hope there is something that's causing this and it's not that the new host sucks.

It's most likely that the new hos tsucks, JSin.

Anyway I'm depressed because I'm lying about being depressed

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's way too hot today!

*Get Ice Cream
*Scoop it into a cone
*Put rest of ice cream back into freezer
*Begin Eating
*Drips out the bottom of the cone
*Only end up eating about half of the total amount of ice cream that I scooped
*:kawaii:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
In almost every friendship I've had there has been a phase where I start freaking out and getting paranoid for no reason. I get scared that I might scare them off.

Why did all my past friendships have to be that way. I hate being scared that people will leave me once I get close to them. I just want to have a normal friendship without worrying about anything but there problems.

I feel so selfish.

I am selfish.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In almost every friendship I've had there has been a phase where I start freaking out and getting paranoid for no reason. I get scared that I might scare them off.

Why did all my past friendships have to be that way. I hate being scared that people will leave me once I get close to them. I just want to have a normal friendship without worrying about anything but there problems.

I feel so selfish.

I am selfish.
No you are not selfish, you are insecure about yourself. Probably because you are growing up and haven't experienced great friendships. Don't worry my friend. Just enjoy the friendships you have to the fullest. It will all settle down in a while ^^

I am depressed because of the heat. I really hope for at least some WIND

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom