• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
She said that she wanted to spend more time with me. She hasn't spoken to me since...

I've been trying for so long, too long, but it turns out she's interested in someone else. I never had a chance, anyway.

Everybody had said that she was leading me on, I went with it. And now I know that they were right.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm just so confused and depressed now. It's like I've been stabbed to the heart and then I shatter into a million tiny fragments of pieces that'll disappear.

My friends's ignorance to me is really starting to make me feel really alone and unwanted.

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
I wish I could be comforting towards all the people on here, I don't like it when people are sad :/

Beeker

Wild Card
Welp, it's beginning. End of semester stress, the most wonderful time of year.
It doesn't help I feel totally unmotivated to do or finish some of the projects, and now within the span of a week and a half I have to completely plan, storyboard, shoot and edit a video. Adding to that a lot of things that popped up like interviews, and just... I wanna just curl up and go into hibernation or something Dl

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Was crying last night because beautiful movie and I reflected on my own life at 2am in the morning...and gosh I'm so tired Q_Q

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
AQ4pufF.jpg

Bit funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom