• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Now imagine a team of artists and devs inexperienced with that style of game working on hardware that can't actually handle the minimum fidelity
Yet it still turned out to be a great game because the trendy western-style visuals were nothing more than a frame for a good Zelda game. Now there are plenty of gamers and Zelda fans who would like to see a successor to TP. Sounds like this teacher ain't one of them.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
You've got to understand how we felt about dark and gritty games with too much bloom around that time. Plenty of us were sick of the trend and refused to even give TP a chance because of it.
at the same time, people were craving a realistic zelda to follow up the n64 games, the e3 reaction to twilight princess is enough to showcase that

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Just watched the teaser for Amazon Prime's LotR Rings of Power series. There is so much from the Second Age lore they could be drawing from, it's extremely disappointing they are focusing in on the Rings of Power and I'm going to guess the first war with Sauron.

Tried a favor battle in FE Heroes for the first time a few minutes ago. Been putting it off because it's the first game mode with combat against real players in real time, and I'm not very confident. Uh, it's interesting how they handled it (basically you move one unit at a time more like chess) but all I could focus on was the timer on my actions the whole time. Nice to see my cheapskate f2p units holding against the other player as well as they did though. :goron:

*cdi link voice* I won!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was looking at the back of the box my graphic tablet came in I think for the first time and it says there should be a "digital eraser" in the box. I didn't know this and it's been almost 4 months, lol. I didn't remember seeing anything that looked like an eraser but I'll look through the box again, it came with a lot of different plugs and stuff for different kinds of wall outlets, so maybe the eraser is among those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom