• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
2 things. I suck at drawing buildings when they are in different perspectives than just straight on, I'm finding, and it annoys me. Not so much the basic shape of the building, but the architectural details like any pillars or balconys are a pain to draw and look correct.

Also one more page and the page number in this thread will match the year.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Were the rasmus looking in my brain mosta their songs seem to echo my thoughts...aka paradise and living in a world without you...

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So I don't think I'm sick, yesterday night was weird. My headache is gone this morning, and as I was thinking back I realized I didn't ever have a good meal yesterday which is probably why I felt so crappy. I ate bowl of cereal in the morning, and then skipped lunch and forgot about dinner because as soon as I got home I immedietly started working on project. Not very smart...

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I started to feel ill during school yesterday, and pretty much as soon as I got home threw up. I've been mega sick ever since, stayed home today and I'm staying home tomorrow. I've also had barely anything to eat since yesterday morning.

But on the bright side of things... my parents decided to get me a drawing tablet as a joint birthday/Easter gift! I'm so excited.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
whats up with quickplay's character selection lol
i feel like theres something kinda wrong with it cus i often end up fighting the same handful of characters each time i play (the selection of characters usually differs each day though). maybe cus theyre popular characters or somethin, or maybe because smash rng decided to send me a stack of byleths it didnt know what else to do with
i'd be curious to see how matches are chosen and why i tend to see big groups of the same characters every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom