• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
What the fricc is wrong with you, Ex? I never said I was making any moves or anything. Good God. I give a little paragraph on how I think a girl might like me, and you overreact by 500 degrees. I don't even know why the hell I post here anymore. I don't need people like you in my business. This kind of bullcrap is what makes me think of leaving this dumb place.

Boundaries are a thing, yo. She could very well be feeling uncomfortable if she sees you looking at her, hence the awkward looking away.
I don't look at her! I said "direction". The teacher is sometimes behind her and I make it a point to look at the teacher while in class.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I didn't say I'm doing anything! I'm not doing anything! Omigosh...
It’s less what you’re doing and more the mindset you seem to have of “girl says she doesn’t like me so she must be faking”. That’s an awfully big assumption to make (as well as a creepy one). It’s not a particularly healthy way to think about people you’re interested in.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I’m not accusing you of anything. As long as your interaction with her in this particular subject has been limited to the one conversation I don’t really see how any of this is an issue. Based on what you’ve said you don’t seem to be persistently bugging her about anything.

ArchAngel217

It’s less what you’re doing and more the mindset you seem to have of “girl says she doesn’t like me so she must be faking”. That’s an awfully big assumption to make (as well as a creepy one). It’s not a particularly healthy way to think about people you’re interested in.
Ummmmm I have other evidence. Either way, it doesn't matter. Just forget it.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You always think everything is overboard, Plinko.

I don't care if I'm being harsh, it's better to voice this here than wait for **** to escalate due to noone calling him out.
It's not the first time he's related or shown this sort of behavior here. There are members here that have felt harassed by him before.

It's the damn mentality dude. This **** escalates quickly into action.
Take a hint, she said no and clearly gave an excuse to push you away. Instead of insulting her behind her back in an internet forum and saying she's lying how about you just LISTEN and stop this delusion?

thePlinko

ZD Legend
You always think everything is overboard, Plinko.
No, I think your severe reaction to the mundane is overboard

Theres literally nothing wrong with thinking she might be lying, as long as you also realize that if she is there’s probably a reason for it and you shouldn’t push it.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
That song is about West Virginia, not North Carolina If anything I got Carolina in my mind, by the way I am not saying that James Taylor is better than John Denver. On the contrary I like both artists, It is just that James Taylor is considered the state Singer-Songwriter of North Carolina, whereas John Denver is considered the state Singer-Songwriter of West Virginia and Colorado.
Blue ridge mountains is a line from the song

thePlinko

ZD Legend
It's the assumption that he knows what she's thinking that's concerning, whether it's acted on or not. It demonstrates a lack of concern for the boundaries of others.
It literally doesn’t though. If there was a lack of concern for boundaries he would be acting on it. That’s how boundaries work.

ArchAngel217

No, I think your severe reaction to the mundane is overboard

Theres literally nothing wrong with thinking she might be lying, as long as you also realize that if she is there’s probably a reason for it and you shouldn’t push it.
Yes, I am not pushing anything. I've only had 6-7 conversations with her in my entire life! Ex is just friccin' pushing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom