• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Just got the WarioWare: Get It Together demo and gotta say, wasn't expecting it to be so fun. My favourite part is the multiple characters which make microgames you've played before more unique with their gameplay mechanics. The extra content in the full game's looking promising too.

When the full game comes out, might give it a solid 8/10.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Our lockdown has been extended until at least the last day of September and a curfew of being unable to leave your home between 9pm-5am has been imposed now. I didn't imagine 2021 would end up being worse than 2020.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I am going to be on Vacation starting this Wednesday Evening, I have booked myself a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, just to the southwest of Asheville. I do not know what I am going to do while I am in that area.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
COUNTRY ROOOOOAD
TAKE ME HOOOOOME
That song is about West Virginia, not North Carolina If anything I got Carolina in my mind, by the way I am not saying that James Taylor is better than John Denver. On the contrary I like both artists, It is just that James Taylor is considered the state Singer-Songwriter of North Carolina (in my opinion), whereas John Denver is considered the state Singer-Songwriter of West Virginia and Colorado.

Last edited:

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
OK. It's hard to put something serious here, now. I'll just have to try.

So, there's this gal at my school, who lits keeps looking at me. She totes likes me, but denies it. And, you know how when you're faking a secret and you kinda give a hint and then keep adding more until you say the entire lie? IDK if y'all do that but many people do that (I used to lie like that, too). She did that and I could tell she was faking about having a boyfriend, LOLz. It's kinda pathetic how she stares at me and then looks away when she sees I'm looking in her direction, and then fakes looking in one direction but turns her pupils to look at me, but it's really cute. And the thing is, she's totally my type! Either way, that's what I had on my mind today. Bon apres-midi, tout vous! Au revoir!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
OK. It's hard to put something serious here, now. I'll just have to try.

So, there's this gal at my school, who lits keeps looking at me. She totes likes me, but denies it. And, you know how when you're faking a secret and you kinda give a hint and then keep adding more until you say the entire lie? IDK if y'all do that but many people do that (I used to lie like that, too). She did that and I could tell she was faking about having a boyfriend, LOLz. It's kinda pathetic how she stares at me and then looks away when she sees I'm looking in her direction, and then fakes looking in one direction but turns her pupils to look at me, but it's really cute. And the thing is, she's totally my type! Either way, that's what I had on my mind today. Bon apres-midi, tout vous! Au revoir!

if she says she isn't interested in you then just accept it and move on, you saying she's "totes likes me, but denies it" is actually extremely creepy.
Lying about having a boyfriend is common when you want someone to get the **** away from you, take that as her really not liking you and just scram dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom