• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Champion
Some of the random scream sound effects in the Witcher 3 are the same as those from Dungeon Keeper. In particular is one female scream which, in Dungeon Keeper, is made by the Dark Mistresses when they go to the torture chamber for pleasure. I think The Witcher wants me to think these people are in trouble but I can't help but imagine they're having a really good time.

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Have a safe and wonderful trip @tcole379 <3

Was trying to do some last second gardening to take care of the tomatoes for the end of the season, and it started raining and the dogs started barking right as I got to work... and then the plants wouldn't cooperate so I just did the laziest **** ever because I didn't want to be outside. Gonna bundle up and play Smash or something. umu

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Things I wanted to do this weekend: add to my website, walk to the public library, draw

Things I actually did this weekend: video gaem

It was a 4 day weekend, too. :mellow:

Twilight Shadows

"Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown"
ZD Champion
I'm officially take a two week break from Pokemon to regain my sanity, Pokemon Colosseum doesn't count, cuz there's way I can lose my sanity even more playing that. RNG in the main series sucks after dealing with it non-stop for 3, 4, or 5 months straight with no breaks.

Wolverhampton is a strange place.
Just in my way to the coach, I was nearly hit by a guy on drugs because he was swinging his bag round. Seen a couple of hobos too.
I did see some pride flags though, so that's nice.

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
The House of Fata Morgana is one of the best things I’ve played this year. At least so far. 5 hours in and I dread for it to stop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Top Bottom