• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I like how Brooklyn Nine Nine hasn't pissed about with the relationship of the two main characters like Ross and Rachel from Friends and Elliot and J.D from Scrubs.

It feels refreshing and really helps make the characters endearing, at least for me.

My mom straightened my hair and it feels strange. I like it, it's just that I've never had hair that moves in the wind before.

There was the loudest grunter in the gym today that I have ever heard and I have been going to the gym for 10 years.

It was like Ganondorf trying to bring down his castle all over again.
My sister has all of these hilarious stories of people overexaggerating their grunts in front of the girls' team to impress them. Except they're like lifting lighter weights than most of the team anyway so it's like... wow, so dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My sister has all of these hilarious stories of people overexaggerating their grunts in front of the girls' team to impress them. Except they're like lifting lighter weights than most of the team anyway so it's like... wow, so dramatic.

Haha usually the grunters aren't even the ones going heavy. This man had lots of the bulkier looking but smaller diameter plates on the bar to have a greater number of plates than necessary even though there were proper Olympic plates available that would have taken up less space on the bar. I think it was about 120kgs in total but he made it sound like 300.

Everyone looked around and we were bursting out laughing when we met each others eyes. There was complete disbelief. I watched some guy go over to tell his girlfriend who had her noise cancelling headphones on the other side of the gym so she didn't hear. Being closer I heard it through mine and they are supposed to be noise cancelling.

Another guy tried to imitate the noise though not so loud whilst doing his next set.

I was gonna film the actual guy if he did it again but he didn't unfortunately.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I have to complete my Maths class work and my teacher told me that she ain't gonna gimme a reference notes to finish it. Looks like I'm gonna have to stay there after school to complete it.

• Wow
Reactions: Pen

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Waiting for post suuuuuucks
Twilight-Princess-Postman.png

Looking at the sides of his hair. I have realised who his ancestor was!

45cbc4cd3260783d7896fdeccf7ad131f1ba0c54_hq.gif

And we know what's under that hat!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Last night I had a very bad stomach ache. My fiance suggested we better have dinner in the afternoon rather than evening because he's always home between 7pm-7.30pm and we go to sleep around 9pm because of getting up early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom