• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
Hope all goes well with my meeting with T tomorrow. I'm ridiculously excited, to say the least. She's one of the few people I can call a true friend. And it's been so long. But I'm extremely anxious about the fact that she's been so out of touch recently. I think I have to bring that up, both to check in on her and also because I think our relationship feels kind of unstable because of this. I'm scared that she might be mad at me for something, and that's why we haven't talked. Or if I'm just not that important to her anymore. She has so much else in her life, unlike me. So many other people while I'm super clingy to the few people I feel like I have. I'll never forget that I called her from the mental hospital after a major meltdown and she was there by my side in a heartbeat. And the way she smiles, and the way we always laugh together.

I just love her so much I sometimes want to scream.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've been able to keep up with my daily writing and reading since I started, which is nice. Although my daily writings lately have only been a handful of sentences. I know that any progress is still good progress, and I'm moving forward little by little. But it still doesn't feel like enough sometimes. I feel like I need to spend an entire afternoon writing again soon. I guess for now I should just be happy I'm still getting something down every day.

Namira

Swag Master General
The girl I’ve had feelings for recently is going to Egypt for 2 and a half months. I’m just dreading the day she leaves I’m gonna miss her. :err:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ZD Legend
For once i actually feel all right, even cooked and cleaned up today........................................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Top Bottom