• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Having one day and a half off. Hopefully my back will feel better before monday
Isn't that called "weekend"? (:

The tracks of the Formula E are really stupid... 180 degree turns, chicanes with 90 degree turn which makes it impossible to overtake... Does not matter that much, it's more like bumper cars/mario kart than actual racing anyway :cucco:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Isn't that called "weekend"? (:

The tracks of the Formula E are really stupid... 180 degree turns, chicanes with 90 degree turn which makes it impossible to overtake... Does not matter that much, it's more like bumper cars/mario kart than actual racing anyway :cucco:
Yep, I work 6 days/mornings a week so that's my weekend :P Oh! I used to follow Formula 1 closely. But that was a long time ago. I do hope Max is going to become a WC one day. I know you weren't talking about F1 but FE ;)

Yep, I work 6 days/mornings a week so that's my weekend :P Oh! I used to follow Formula 1 closely. But that was a long time ago. I do hope Max is going to become a WC one day. I know you weren't talking about F1 but FE ;)
Formula E is F1's little brother anyway... I only watch it because there is no F1 on currently, except for replays because you have to air something on the racing sports channel on TV.

Almost exactly 3 months ago I asked for help to customer support, finally got time to try the solution and it works. I do not know if I could better keep quiet or reply to them after all that time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom