• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

It's very slippery outside. Especially in my street! They do take precautions to make it as safe as possible to travel...BUT MY STREET IS ALWAYS FORGOTTEN!
watch out for the glace that is predicted for this evening/night, it could make things even more slippery. I almost fell down from the stairs yesterday because of the snow/ice that was stuck under my shoes. Which was a very good excuse to use the elevator for now even when I need to go down.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
watch out for the glace that is predicted for this evening/night, it could make things even more slippery. I almost fell down from the stairs yesterday because of the snow/ice that was stuck under my shoes. Which was a very good excuse to use the elevator for now even when I need to go down.
I'm so jealous of you! You got an elevator and I don't have one in my flat and I live on the top floor ugh. It's been less slippery but I still need to be careful. Thankfully I'm at home again and safe and sound inside :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom