• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Update on the junebug situation: Threw a towel over it, grabbed the vacuum, tried to vacuum underneath the towel with no luck.. Grabbed my pizza peel, scooped the towel onto the pizza peel and threw it out my back door :sweating::sweat: Thought I was going to have a heart attack! I am legitimately terrified of bugs.

Reactions: Dio

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I don't even like people trying to pick them up I have to hoover them and then hoover other stuff up too so they cant crawl out. The hoover has to be on for a certain amount of time after a spider has gone in too to ensure it has gone all the way in and wont come back up the tube!

Yesss I do this exact same thing!!

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My grandma signed a formal order not to resuscitate her if anything should happen. Which, with an aneurism in her head that could open up any time, makes sense, but what she signed is an order to not give her any care beyond what is minimally required; basically, since we don't have a full time surgeon in town, if she would need to be flown out of town for treatment, she has officially opted out so she can die naturally. This means even if she has a heart attack, she doesnt want to be brought back. It makes me really sad, but it's what she wants and I will respect it. For now, I will just spend as much time as I can with her because she seems to have given up.
That's so hard. So very very hard. I know what it feels like. My mother never wanted to receive any help if she were to have a disease she couldn't recover from. She always insisted not to receive any medical care if it wouldn't make her better. So when she suffered from alzheimer's disease and wasn't able to make her own choices it all came up to our heads. This is heartbreaking tough. Stay strong Tristan and if you ever wanna talk, you can always pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom